What Does it Cost to Hire a Buyer’s Agent?
Nothing. The seller, when they listed their property for sale, agreed to pay a certain commission to sell the property. Part of that commission is given to the buyer’s agent’s company as compensation. You pay nothing to have someone represent you as your agent.
- If you were in a legal matter in court, would you ask the other person’s lawyer to represent you? No. Then you need your own buyer’s agent to represent you in the purchase of real estate.
There are two types of agents in a real estate purchase. The listing agent represents the seller to get them the highest and best price. The buyer’s agent would represent you, the buyer, to get you the lowest and best price.
What Does the Buyer’s Agent Do?
Your buyer’s agent will guide you through the entire home buying process step-by-step.
- They listen to your needs, feedback and concerns about each home
- Follow up with you
- They will see how motivated the seller really is….how? Ask me when we meet…
- They will give your relevant information about local sales when you find a home or condo that you love to determine market values
- They help you structure an offer that protects you
- They will help you negotiate the purchase and advise you on the details so you can make good investment decisions
Let’s Get Together and Talk About Your Real Estate Plans
- You get a free copy of our 50 page, exclusive “Red Wagon Team Home Buyer’s Guide” that we developed. Our clients love it. It is easy to read and informative.
Let’s get together and talk by phone or email. Simply call us toll-free at We respect your online privacy.
By submitting this form with your telephone number you are consenting for a member of The Red Wagon Team to contact you even if your name is on a Federal or State “Do not call List”. Thank you for submitting your information. We will be in contact with you by phone or email.